Floating Market Tour
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Code: FM101 Price: Frequency: Every Morning Departure: 06:40-14:30 Detail: Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and b...
Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Frequency: Every Morning
Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and biggest floating market of the world. Keep in touch with the original way of shopping of Thailand which will make you to be excited and impressed. There are fruit, rice, salt farm sceneric view on the way From Bangkok to this market.
Program & Itinerary :
Damnern Saduak Floating Market is the place where travelers can see Thai people life. Thai people always live near rivers and canals for purposes of an agriculture, transportation, and living. For this reason, there is a market close to Damneren Saduak Canal. There are many merchant boats come to sell the products such as food, fruits, and vegetables on early morning until noon every day in this market, and it is called Damnern Saduak Floating Market.
Only in Thailand you can see the floating Market. An exhilarating narrow long tailed speed boat ride through the small canal pass,Thai Houses and their- Vegetable's Farm,Flower's Farm,Fruit's Farm. At Floating Market with the Thai slyle canoes laden with colourful ,succulen,tfruits,vegetable sweet and meats,genly ply their way through the canal. Water has always been a major part of Thai Life.
- 06.30 Pick up from rom Hotels In Bangkok
- 07.30 Depart Bangkok ,the most interesting tour will take you to the unspoiled rural floating market of Duamnuensaduak. Situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Yours journey commend with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields. Visit the orchid and butterfly farm. Also see the coconut sugar house.
- 09.00 Arriving at the jetty you board long-tailed boats and cruise through the many small canals that takes you to the market at Duamnuensaduak. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.
- 11.00 Depart Dumnuensaduak floating market to Bangkok. On the way visit the the Royal Thai Handicraft Center where we could see the skillful craftsmanship of carved teak wood products including murals, furniture,and more.
- 14.30 Arrival Bangkok and return to your hotel.
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- Longtail Boat Service.
- Air condition Transportatiohn with English speaking guide.
- Transfer to / From Your Hotel.
Private and Join Tour Price - Rate per Person (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3-4 Person||5-8 Personn||Join Tour|
Remark: before booking, please leave us your contact information such as customers' names, pick up address, the date of traveling, and etc. in our contact form.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! (6691)730-874
ATTN: Reservation Department