Rose Garden & Thai Cultural Show
ROSE GARDEN & THAI CULTURAL SHOW
Frequency: Every afternoon
Departure: 12:00-18:00n hrs.
Highlight of the Tour: a Private tour, Thai cultural and elephant shows, and no forced shopping
Program & Itinerary
South of Bangkok 32 Kilometer, the Rose Garden is the tropical garden full up with all beautiful tropical flowers and especially Thai orchid and roses. Major attractions of the Rose Garden are the Thai cultural dance show, Thai boxing, Thai sword fighting, folk dance, elephant show, and wedding ceremony. You can ride elephants that make you to do not forget this experience.
13:30 hrs Meet our guide at the hotel's lobby and depart for The Rose Garden, situated on Phetkasem Road, about 32 kms from Bangkok. This garden has an area of about 60 acres and consists of beautiful lawns, small lake, gardens, orchards, first-class hotel , Thai and Chinese-style buildings, famous Thai Village Cultural show e.g.
14:45 hrs Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show, featuring an impressive cast of 150 performers, portrays captivating scenes of everyday life in rural Thailand, and offers a vivid introduction to: Thai living, the "cycle of life", time-honoured customs and traditions in an agricultural community in Thailand; the Thai passion for festive fun or ‘sanuk’ and Thai ‘joie de vivre’ – the celebration of a good life and good times, as expressed in the folk songs and dance of the four regions of Thailand.
16:00 hrs Depart from Rose Garden to Bangkok.
17:15 hrs Arrive the hotel.
The Thai Village and Cultural show programme
- Morning rituals in the household
- An ancient lullaby
- Ordination procession
- The Nagee Saran Dance
- Harvest Dance
- Glong Sabatchai Victory Drums
- Ancient Art of Self-Defence
- Thai boxing
- Krabee-Krabong Pole-fighting Thai Wedding
- Traditional Dance of the 4 Regions of Thailand
- The Bu-nga Dance from Southern Thailand
- The graceful Fingernail Dance from Northern Thailand
- The magnificent Vichanee Dance from Central Thailand featuring colourful costumes and performed with exquisitely-crafted fans - a ancient court dance performed for royalty in times past.
- The boisterous Bamboo Dance from I-San, the northeastern region of Thailand, signifies festivities and camaraderie; it requires tremendous skill, concentration and perfect timing, to perform.
- Elephant Show
Private Tour Package Price - Rate per Person (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3-4 Person||5-6 Person||7-12m Person|
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- All admission fee as stated in program.
- Private Air condition vehicle with Experienced driver
- English speaking guide.
- Transfer to / From hotel
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 800 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our guide up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! Mr. Frank (6691)730-8740
ATTN: Reservation Department
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Code: FM101 Price: Frequency: Every Morning Departure: 06:40-14:30 Detail: Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and b...