Rose Garden & Thai Cultural Show
ROSE GARDEN & THAI CULTURAL SHOW
Thailand is an exotic, beautiful and exciting land, and this Rose Garden Thai Cultural show is the perfect proof of it!
If you want to join one of the best tours in Southeast Asia that will show you several aspects about Thai culture and traditions, then feel free to contact us to book this tour right now!
However, you need to hurry up, because it sells out very quickly!
So you know a little bit more about this place:
- It is located at the south of Bangkok (32 kilometers)
- It is a beautiful and exotic tropical garden with some of the most beautiful and rare flora
- The principal attractions are plan, but also are shows (Thai boxing, Thai sword fighting, folk dances, the incredible Thai Cultural Dance show, elephant shows and wedding ceremonies).
- Here you have the chance to ride elephants if you please, for an unforgettable experience.
Now, let’s check the itinerary of activities:
We will pick you up from your hotel and then depart to the Rose garden.
During this time you will enjoy the fascinating and world-renowned Thai Village cultural show, an impressive performance with over 150 performers on stage, where you will learn more about Thai people, their everyday life and their traditions in a fun and exciting way.
Depart from Rose Garden to Bangkok.
Arrival to your hotel.
The Thai Village and Cultural Show Program:
- Morning rituals in the household
- An ancient lullaby that will enchant your mind and soul
- Ordination procession
- The Nagee Saran Dance
- Harvest Dance
- Glong Sabatchai Victory Drums
- Ancient Art of Self-Defense
- Thai boxing
- Krabee-Krabong Pole-fighting Thai Wedding
- Traditional Dance of the four Regions of Thailand
- The Bu-nga Dance from Southern Thailand
- The graceful Fingernail Dance from Northern Thailand
- The magnificent Vichanee Dance from Central Thailand featuring colourful costumes and performed with exquisitely crafted fans , an ancient court dance performed for royalty in past times
- The boisterous Bamboo Dance from I-San, the northeastern region of Thailand, signifies festivities and camaraderie; it requires tremendous skill, concentration and perfect timing
- The amazing Elephant Show!
Private Tour Package Price - Rate per Person (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3-4 Person||5-6 Person||7-12m Person|
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- All admission fee as stated in program.
- Private Air condition vehicle with Experienced driver
- English speaking guide.
- Transfer to / From hotel
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 800 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our guide up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! Mr. Frank (6691)730-8740
ATTN: Reservation Department
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Code: FM101 Price: Frequency: Every Morning Departure: 06:40-14:30 Detail: Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and b...