Ayutthaya Ancient City by Cruise
AYUTTHAYA GO by BUS COME BACK by CRUISE
SPECIAL PRICE : 2,200THB
FREQUENCY : EVERY AFERNOON
DEPARTURE : 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Depart for Ayutthaya. Visit Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace:Summer Palace of Thai Kings since the 17 th century with its wealthy of collection of Thai, Chinese, and European artifacts and varied architectural styles. Then, proceed to Wat Phananchoeng, Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, you can see its large pagodas, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, outstanding monastery in grand palace.
Program & Itinerary :
06:30 Pick up from hotels in Bangkok
08:30 Depart from ayutthaya by minibus or coach to visit
Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace was first used by the royal court as a summer retreat in the 17th century. However, the Palace was destroyed with the fall of Kingdom of Ayutthaya and was restored by King Rama IV in the mid-19th century. Most of the buildings that exist today date from the reign of King Rama V, who regularly spent his summers there. The structures represent a variety of architectural styles, set in a large park around ponds and waterways. The only royal residence open to the public is the Chiness-style Wehat Chamroon Palace, constructed entirely of materials imported from China. In addition, there is an Italian-style palace, a circular pavilion with steps leading down to a pool, the graceful Thai-style Aisawan Tippaya Asna Pavilion in the middle of a lake, and, across one of the waterways, a Buddhist chapel in the neo-Gothic style with stained-glass windows. Scattered around the extensive gardens are European statues as well as monuments ordered to be built by King Rama V in memory of members of his family, one of them a much-loved Queen who drowned in a boating accident.
Wat Phra Sri San Phet
- Visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet. This is the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound of the Ayutthaya Ancient City. It also used as Royal Chapel of the Palace for the religious funtions of the kings, and it was the architectural prototype of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
Wat Chai Wattanaram
- It was built in 1630 by King Prasat Thong, a replica of Angkor wat with a huge prang surrounded by smaller ones as the implication of Mount Meru, center of the Buddhist Cosmology: meaning it is the religious, ceremonial, and spiritual center of the people.
12:30 Embark the cruise at Bang Sai pier (the royal folk arts and handcrafts centre), an international tbuffet lunch will be provided while cruising along the Chao Phraya River to Bangkok.
15:30 Coffee break.
16:30 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
Rate per Person (Rates in Thai Baht)
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- All admission fee as stated in program.
- Air condition coach with English speaking guide.
- Thai & International buffet lunch on the board + coffee or tea
- Cruise trip
- English speaking guide
- Round trip transfer to and From hotel
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! (6691)730-8740
ATTN: Reservation Department