Bangkok City Tour: Grand Palace Tour
ROYAL GRAND PALACE & THE EMERALD BUDDHA IMAGE
If you are coming to Bangkok, then this is a must-visit!
The Grand Palace Complex – which includes the fabulous Temple of The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keow) – one of the most beautiful attractions in not only Thailand but also Southeast Asia (and the world).
Here you will also find one of the most exotic and beautiful Buddhist temples, and right in the heart of it, you will find the mind-blowing jade-carved Buddha image. Without any doubts, a moment that you will remember forever.
Close to it you will find the Grand Palace, which used to be the official home of the Kings of Siam. They built it following the traditional Thai architecture with a mix of European designs and trends.
Following this, you will also get the incredible opportunity to visit The Royal Funeral Hall and The Royal Coronation Hall. A trip that will last in your memories forever…
This splendid palace is vast with an area of 218,400 square meters and four big walls built in 1783 surround it. Their length sums 1900 meters in total, and you can easily imagine the staggering and fantastic nature of this place.
These walls harbor the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha, important government offices and royal residences. You will discover it all with this fantastic tour!
With Ayudhya’s fall, Siam restored the law and order and thereby finished the chaos that reigned these lands. The King Rama I decided to shift the administration center to this side of the Caopraya. Furthermore, he built monasteries and fortifications as well as a palace that served two purposes: to be his home and for running different offices and ministries.
Over time, this staggering palace became known as The Grand Palace as we know it nowadays. In the beginning, perfectly timed with the foundation of Bangkok, there were two groups of residences named the Mahamontien and the Dusit Mahaprasad. You will discover their history with our tour!
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||Join Tour: price/ 1 Pax|
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old will be charged a child Price ฿800
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price as adult
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail to you.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- A payment could be made (cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
- Palace and Temples are sacred places, please dress politely. No Shorts, no sleeveless shirts. Hat, cap and umbrella may helpful. Certain buildings may close on holiday and during Royal Ceremonies. Camera may not used in the buildings. Wear any comfort walking shoes. (Easy to put on and off)
- Join Tour will be served to pick up and drop off only in down town of Bangkok
Please leave us a message:
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line and Call & Chat through whatsapp to Mr. Frank: +66(0) 9 1730 8740
Facebook business page: http://www.facebook/BookingBangkokTour1
- Temple and Bangkok City Tour Code: BKK102 Private Tour Package: Start from ฿1,050 for an adult & ฿800 for a child Join Tour Package: ฿1,200for an adult & ฿800 for a chil...
- Bangkok's Canal and the Temple of Dawn Tours Visit the amazing Bangkok’s canal and the fascinating Temple of Dawn all in one tour! We will give you enough reasons to hop on this t...
- Rice Barge for Canal Tour in Bangkok When people say that Thailand has it all, they are not lying, because you can even find the Venice of the East here and we will take you to exp...
- Ancient City Tour: Thailand Open Theme Grand Exhibition CODE : BKK105 Private Tour Package Price: Start from ฿1,300 for Adult & ฿900 for Child FREQUENCY: Every Day DEPARTURE: ...
- SAMUTPRAKARN CROCODILE FARM & ELEPHANT SHOW Private Tour Package CODE : F-BKK103 FREQUENCY : EVERY DAY ( 4 HOURS TOUR ) DEPARTURE : 12.00 hrs Private Package Tour Price: Start ...