Dream World Private Tour Package
Code: F-BKK 102
FREQUENCY : EVERY MORNING
DEPARTURE : 08-09:00 - 18:00 hrs
Highlight of the tour: A Private tour, Re riding on all ride Ticket , and an international buffet lunch at the Dream World's restaurant, and Snow Town or Water Fun Tickets
Program & Itinerary :
When you are at Dream World, you will feel like you are dreaming. This is an international theme park, which all nations come to visit, with a beautifully decorated garden area. What s a fantasy land where are linked beautiful and elegant architecture, a nice garden and giant lakes, legendary castles, and adventurous and challenging area where has located exciting machines.
There are many absolutely world class exciting rides. For example, a Tornado: the seven stories air swinging which will swing you up at seventy-five KM/HR, and to be out of the world experience and to feel like a flying bird by trying a Sky Coaster.
Inside the Park
Dream World Plaza: The Exotic Villages of European architecture
- Take a good look around the variety of colorful European - style houses lined next to each other along both sides of the street.
Dream Garden: The Magnificent Land of Flowers.
- Visit the Dream Garden where you'll find beautiful flowers or be thrilled by the sight of the world's renowned architectural wonders such as the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China or the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You can take the cable car climbing all the way to the Lake of Paradise.
Fantasy Land: Where your favolite fairy tales come to life.
- Once upon a time...there is a land where fairy tales come to life. The dwarfs cottages, the sleeping beauty's castle, Cinderella's pumpkin carriage or the pond where the frog turns into a prince.
Dream World Amuesment Park Advanture Land: The Brave New World of Adventure.
- Exciting and challenging rides are awaiting you. You can take Space Mountain, a high speed Roller Coaster through space visiting other galaxies or experience Asia's very first hanging coaster and find out how brave you are.
08-09:00 Meet our staff at the hotel's lobby
10:15 Arrive Dream World where you will experience with beautiful atmosphere, exciting rides, and great shows.
12:00-14:00 Lunch is served at the Dream World's international buffet restaurant
16:00 Depart from Dream World to hotels in Bangkok
17-18:00 Arrive the hotel
- Entrance fee with ride such as a Hurricane, a Tornado, a Sky Coaster
- Lunch at the Dream World's international buffet restaurant
- Private round trip transfer: pick up and drop off at hotel in Bangkok city area
- English speaking staff
- Toll way fee
Private Tour - Rate per Adult (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 person||7 Person||8 Person||9 Person||10 Person||11 Person||12 Person||Join Tour: Price/1 pax|
- Rate per child is 900 Bath per child
- The above rate for child apply to those between the height of 90-130 CM.
- Children under 90 CM will be admitted free of charge.
- Children who those are higher than 130 CM are chaged normal price as Adult
- Personal Expenses such as drink, tips, laundry, etc
- All optional tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Snow Town, Water Fun, Go-kart, and Air gun
- Show schedule is subject to change with out prior announcement.
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirm-able. It depends on situation and traffic.
- For join tour, it serves to pick up and drop off only the area of down town of Bangkok
- You can make a full payment (cash) directly at our staff up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line & Whatsapp: Mr. Frank +66(0) 9 1730 8740