Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Damnern Saduak Floating Market with Boat Tour for 2 hours
Private Package Tour
Frequency: Every day
Departure: 08:00-13:00 hrs.
Highlight of the Tour: a private tour, a private round trip jetty boat (2 hours boat tour), chance of riding an elephant at elephant village
Price: Start from 600 Bath for a child and 800 Bath for an adult
Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famousest and biggest floating market of the world. Keep in touch with the traditional style of shopping of Thailand which will make you to be excited and impressed. There are fruit, rice, salt farm sceneric views on the way From Bangkok to this market.
Damnern Saduak Floating Market is the place where travelers can see original Thai people life. Thai people always live near by rivers and canals for purposes of an agriculture, transportation, and living. For this reason, there is a market close to Damneren Saduak Canal. There are many merchant boats come to sell the products such as food, fruits, and vegetables on early morning until noon in this market every day.
Program & Itinerary :
- 08:00 hrs.Meet your private English speaking staff in the hotel's lobby. Depart for Damnern Saduak Floating Market, located 110 KM from the west of Bangkok. The beautiful green sceneric of rice paddies and panorama view of salt farms of the country side could give you a peace of mind.
- 09.30 hrs.Arrive the Floating Market, the one of most interesting attraction of Thailand. Board on the jetty boats through the many small canals. You could see the wonderful views of fruit, vegetable fram, Thai traditional houses, and life of local people along both sides of the canal continueously about 30 minutes.
- Stop by the p[alm sugar factory where you could keep in touch with a treadition of local food production of Thailand. Do not forgrt to taste it
- 10:00 hrs. Then, it bring you to the Floating Market. Here, you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods, and keep in touch with their local life style which use is important in many ways.
- 11.30 hrs. Depart from the Dumnuensaduak Floating Market to Bangkok.
- In this local area on the way back to Bangkok, Riding elephant, feeding Tiger, and visit a snake farm could be as an optional tours upon customer's request.
- 13.00 Arrival Bangkok
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- A Private jetty boat Service for two hours.
- A Private air condition Transportation
- An English speaking staff
- Toll way fee
- Chance to ride an elephant at elephant village, where is near to Floating Market and our tour could stop by up on customers' request with no more charge as a complimentary
Private Tour- Rate per an Adult (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Adult's group||2 Adult's group||3 Adult's group||4 Adult's group||5 Adult's group||6 Adult's group||7 Adult's group||8 Adult's group||9 Adult's group||10 Adult's group||11 Adult's group||12 Adult's group||
Join Tour:Price/1 Pax
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 600 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic
- for jion tour, it is served to pick up and drop off only a area of down town of Bangkok
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our staff up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line & Whatsapp chat: Mr.Frank +66(0) 9 1730 8740
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Code: FM101 Price: Frequency: Every Morning Departure: 06:40-14:30 Detail: Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and b...