Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour: Redefining Shopping for the Ultimate Experience
Floating markets are an amazing attraction and here in Thailand you can find the best, and one of them is the Damnern Saduak.
In this tour, we will take you to explore, feel and live it!
- Code: WFM101
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure: 08:00-13:00
- Highlights: Private tour, round-trip jetty boat (2 hours), riding an elephant at elephant village.
- Price: From 1,300 Baht per adult and 950 Baht per child.
Private Package Tour
Frequency: Every day
Departure: 08:00-13:00 hrs.
Highlight of the Tour: a private tour, a private round trip jetty boat (2 hours boat tour), chance of riding an elephant at elephant village
Price: Start from 600 Bath for a child and 800 Bath for an adult
Damnern Saduak: More Than a Simple Market
Damnern Saduak Floating Market is it the biggest, most varied and most impressing floating market in the world!
Keep in touch with the traditional style of shopping of Thai people, which will get you to experience how they live, and thereby live something completely different.
There are fruits, rice and salt farm scenery views on the way from Bangkok to this market.
If you have always wanted to see how original Thai people live, then this is your opportunity. Here you will see how they live, transport, do their shopping and all in all interact with each other.
Of course, you will also find an impressive variety of products in this amazing floating market!
- 08:00 hrs.Meet your private English speaking staff in the hotel's lobby. Depart for Damnern Saduak Floating Market, located 110 KM from the west of Bangkok. The beautiful green sceneric of rice paddies and panorama view of salt farms of the country side could give you a peace of mind.
- 09.30 hrs.Arrive the Floating Market, the one of most interesting attraction of Thailand. Board on the jetty boats through the many small canals. You could see the wonderful views of fruit, vegetable fram, Thai traditional houses, and life of local people along both sides of the canal continueously about 30 minutes.
- Stop by the p[alm sugar factory where you could keep in touch with a treadition of local food production of Thailand. Do not forgrt to taste it
- 10:00 hrs. Then, it bring you to the Floating Market. Here, you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods, and keep in touch with their local life style which use is important in many ways.
- 11.30 hrs. Depart from the Dumnuensaduak Floating Market to Bangkok.
- In this local area on the way back to Bangkok, Riding elephant, feeding Tiger, and visit a snake farm could be as an optional tours upon customer's request.
- 13.00 Arrival Bangkok
- Sight Seeing Tour as program above
- A Private jetty boat Service for two hours.
- A Private air condition Transportation
- An English speaking staff
- Toll way fee
- Chance to ride an elephant at elephant village, where is near to Floating Market and our tour could stop by up on customers' request with no more charge as a complimentary
Private Tour- Rate per an Adult (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Adult's group||2 Adult's group||3 Adult's group||4 Adult's group||5 Adult's group||6 Adult's group||7 Adult's group||8 Adult's group||9 Adult's group||10 Adult's group||11 Adult's group||12 Adult's group||
Join Tour:Price/1 Pax
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 950 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic
- for jion tour, it is served to pick up and drop off only a area of down town of Bangkok
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our staff up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Ready for Visiting the Amazing and Exotic Damnern Saduak Floating Market?
Don’t miss this chance and take the best tour to discover everything it has to offer, get the chance to ride an elephant and bring amazing memories back home!
Contact us using the form right below and we will get back to you ASAP!
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line & Whatsapp chat: Mr.Frank +66(0) 9 1730 8740
Damnern Saduak Floating Market Code: FM101 Price: Frequency: Every Morning Departure: 06:40-14:30 Detail: Damnern Saduak Floating Market has been well-known as the famouset and b...