Ayutthaya Ancient City
Ayutthaya Ancient City
:The UNESCO World Heritage Site
Private Package Tour
Private Package Tour Price: Start from ฿2,100 for Adult & ฿1,500 for Child
Frequency: Every Morning
Departure: 08:00-17:15 hrs.
Program & Itinerary:
The Ayutthaya Ancient City used to be a flourishing and prosperous capital in the past. It was founded in C.1350. This city became the second Siamese capital after Sukhothai. It was the capital for 417 years, and during this long period there arose a great deal of construction which included numerous palaces and temples. There were 34 kings in that period to rule Ayutthaya Kingdom. The Ayutthaya Ancient City is famous world wide as it was declared a World Heritage Site since 1991 by UNESCO.
The city got destroyed by the Burmese army in1767 who burned the city and forced the inhabitants to leave the city. The city was never rebuilt and remained known today as an extensive archaeological site. Because the valuable ancient sites, a perfect reflection of golden and legendary glorious past, tourists who have a chance to visit Thailand should not miss it. To join Ayutthaya tour trip, tourist will keep in touch with the past of a flourishing and prosperous of the Ayutthaya, way of Ayutthaya people life, a pure nature. All these can be achieved by a one-day tour.
08:00 hrs. meet our tour guide at the lobby of the hotel, and then depart for the Ayutthaya Ancient City
09:30 hrs. Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace was first used by the royal court as a summer retreat in the 17th century. However, the Palace was destroyed with the fall of Kingdom of Ayutthaya and was restored by King Rama IV in the mid-19th century. Most of the buildings that exist today date from the reign of King Rama V, who regularly spent his summers there. The structures represent a variety of architectural styles, set in a large park around ponds and waterways. The only royal residence open to the public is the Chiness-style Wehat Chamroon Palace, constructed entirely of materials imported from China. In addition, there is an Italian-style palace, a circular pavilion with steps leading down to a pool, the graceful Thai-style Aisawan Tippaya Asna Pavilion in the middle of a lake, and, across one of the waterways, a Buddhist chapel in the neo-Gothic style with stained-glass windows. Scattered around the extensive gardens are European statues as well as monuments ordered to be built by King Rama V in memory of members of his family, one of them a much-loved Queen who drowned in a boating accident.
11:00 hrs.Continue to the Temple of Sam Pao Kong Buddha which is called locally Wat Phanan Choeng. This temple monastery is the most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya, was built in A.D. 1325. This highly revered Buddha statue is called Luang Pho Tho by Thai people, and Sam Pao Kong by Thai-Chinese which is like a revere of it which it was not burned or destoryed in the fall of the city as any Buddha images. The statue is regarded as a guardian for mariners.
Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, one can see the large pagodas, built to celebrate the victory of his single-handed combat on the elephant's back during Ayutthaya capital and the one of the most respected reclining Buddha is also stutued in this temple's area.
13:15 hrs Lunch will be served at riverside restaurant.
14:15 hrs. Visit the Temple of the Holy Relics of Ayutthaya, which is called in the local name Wat Maha Dhartu, It is very famous to tourist who come to see a head of Buddha image sheltered by a big tree.
Visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet. This is the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound of the Ayutthaya Ancient City. It also used as Royal Chapel of the Palace for the religious funtions of the kings, and it was the architectural prototype of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
15:45 hrs .Leave form Ayutthaya pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to bangkok.
16:45 hrs. At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Lunch in the Restaurant
Private Package Tour Price- Rate per adult(Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3-4 Person||5-12 Person|
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children who those have height 90 Cm to 130 Cm will be charged ฿1,500
- Children who those have height under 90 Cm will be free of chaged
- For children who those have height over 139 Cm will be charged normal price as adult
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail.
- Dropping time can not be confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- Temple all Thailand's most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts.
- Temples are sacred places, please dress politely. Hats, caps and umbrellas may helpful. Certain buildings may close on holiday and during Royal Ceremonies. Wear any comfort walking shoes. (Easy to put on and off)
- A payment could be made (cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
Please leave us a message:
- If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! (6691)730-8740
ATTN: Reservation Department