Ayutthaya Ancient City
Ayutthaya Ancient City: Travel through History with the Best Tour!
:The UNESCO World Heritage Site
Private Package Tour
This ancient city is home to mysteries, rich history and an enigmatic nature that will make your visit to Thailand truly memorable.
This private package tour is exactly what you need to discover it, because we put everything at your disposal to live this experience like no other company can offer you
Private Package Tour Price: Start from ฿2,100 for Adult & ฿1,500 for Child
Frequency: Every Morning
Departure: 08:00-17:15 hrs.
You will be stepping in one of the most prosperous and flourishing capital cities of the past founded in 1350 A.C.
It managed to become the second Siamese capital after Sukhothai, and during its 417 years of existence, several beautiful and majestic and temples were built, and you will see all of them in this amazing tour.
Thirty-four kings reigned Ayutthaya Kingdom during its existence and it is now famous all around the world due to its beautiful architecture and rich history. It is so important that the UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1991.
Thanks to your experienced English-speaking guide, you will learn everything about the rise and fall of this city, which the Burmese army destroyed in 1767.
You will live it in its fullest expression, like you were watching it with your own eyes…
Nowadays it is one of the most extensive and impressing archeological sites in Southeast Asia, and you will get the chance to discover it all.
This one-day tour will be your ticket to discovering the rich history of Ayutthaya, its majestic past, beautiful and unique architecture and the impressing nature that surrounds it.
Without any doubts, and opportunity that you cannot miss!
08:00The Beginning of Your Adventure
Your tour guide will meet at you at the lobby of the hotel and then depart for your adventure at Ayutthaya Ancient City.
09:30Discovering the Majestic Bang Pa-in Summer Palace
The royal court used it as a summer retreat in the 17th century, your tour guide will explain you every single detail about it. Along with the King of Ayutthaya, the Burmese army destroyed it but the King Rama IV restored it in the mid-19th century.
You will be able to witness several buildings that date since King Rama V’s reign who regularly used to spend his summers in this majestic palace.
The entire place is a mix of different architectural styles that blend to create one of the most beautiful things you will see in your life.
The only royal residence open to the public is the Chinese-styled Wehat Chamroon Palace, built with the finest Chinese materials.
You will also see an incredible Italian-styled palace, a beautiful circular pavilion with steps that lead to a pool, the impressing Thai-styled Aisawan Tipayya Asna in the middle of a lake and a Buddhist chapel built in a Neo-gothic style with stained-glass windows.
You will be delighted by beautiful, vast and immense gardens with European-styled statues as well as monuments in honor to King Rama V, the members of his family and especially to a much-loved Queen who drowned in a boat accident.
11:00Discovering Wat Phanan Choeng
Also known as the Temple of Sam Pao Kong Buddha, this temple and monastery was built in 1325 A.C.
The main attraction is the Buddha statue, which is regarded as the guardian for mariners. Thai people know it as Luang Pho Tho while Thai-Chinese know it as Sam Pao Kong.
You will also visit Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, where you will see the staggering large pagodas that were built to celebrate his victory in his single-handed combat on the back of an elephant in Ayutthaya capital.
13:45Time for a Delicious Restaurant
After discovering so many things, you will be very hungry, but worry not, because we will go to a riverside restaurant where you can eat the most delicious Thai and international dishes.
14:15Back to Adventure at The Temple of the Holy Relics of Ayutthaya and Wat Phra Si Sanphet
After your delicious lunch, we will be back to adventure by visiting The Temple of the Holy Relics of Ayutthaya, also known as Wat Maha Dhartu. It is very famous, especially because tourists come to see Buddha’s head image sheltered by a big tree.
Then, we will visit the most important temple withint the Royal Palace complex of Ayutthaya Ancient City: Wat Phra Si Sanphet. They also used it as the Royal Chapel of the Palace for religious purposes and it served as the architectural prototype and inspiration of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
As we leave the ancient city, you will see the beautiful and rural green paddy fields, traditional villages and temples. Then, we will return to BKK.
16:45Visit to Local Product Store and Bye
At the end of the tour, you will get the chance to buy souvenirs and local products in a local store. After that, we will transfer you to your hotel so you can rest after an exciting day!
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Lunch in the Restaurant
Private Package Tour Price- Rate per adult(Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3-4 Person||5-12 Person|
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children who those have height 90 Cm to 130 Cm will be charged ฿1,500
- Children who those have height under 90 Cm will be free of chaged
- For children who those have height over 139 Cm will be charged normal price as adult
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail.
- Dropping time can not be confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- Temple all Thailand's most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts.
- Temples are sacred places, please dress politely. Hats, caps and umbrellas may helpful. Certain buildings may close on holiday and during Royal Ceremonies. Wear any comfort walking shoes. (Easy to put on and off)
- A payment could be made (cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
Please leave us a message:
- If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line! +66(0)917-308-740
ATTN: Reservation Department