Amphawa Floating Market Tour
Amphawa Floating Market
If you thought that you knew everything about shopping, then let us change your mind with this exciting tour to the Amphawa Floating Market!
You will get in contact with local sellers, and thereby experience Thailand like only a few tourists can.
- Code: WFM108
- Price: 1600 Baht
- Frequency: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Duration: 16:00 – 21:30
- Highlights: You will get in touch with this traditional Thai market, taste delicious local Thai food and seafood, boat trip on night time with the beautiful scenery thanks to the countryside and jungle along the river and canal view and the unique gift of watching fireflies flying at night during the boat trip.
The Amphawa Canal brings this market to life, and on Fridays and weekends, it brings boats loaded with drinks like O-Liang, food such as mussels, noodle and sweets and many other products to supply the local sellers.
You can buy the most exotic and local products from vendors, and as well, you can try the local food. Everything is so cheap that you won’t believe it!
You can also hire a boat for a pleasant night tour and watch the fireflies fly, creating a beautiful and special atmosphere.
As a side note, did you know that the UNESCO awarded the Klong Amphawa Community with an Honorable mention in 2018? This was done as a prize for their efforts for preserving local culture, history and architecture, something that you will enjoy once you arrive here!
Program & Itinerary:
16:00 hrs. Pick up from a hotel
17:30 hrs. Arrive at Amphawa Floating Market, where is one of the most popular weekend gateways, especially for those who enjoy eating Thai street food and seafood and it is nice place to observe authentic Thai's ways of life.
18:30 hrs. Watching firefly at night, another favorite activity in Amphawa. This boat trip get you to be far a way from busy of cities and work on everyday, and get you back to peaceful enivironment. You will see a scenery of mangrove along a river and canals.
20:00 hrs. Leave the floating Market and transfer back to Bangkok
21:30 hrs. Arrive your hotel in Bangkok
- Sightseeing Tour as program above
- A jetty boat Service for one hour.
- A private air condition Transportation
- An English speaking staff
- Toll way fee
Private Tour- Rate per Adult (Rate in Thai Bath)
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person||9 Person||10 Person||11 Person||12 Person||
Price/ 1 Pax
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 600 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour.
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic
- For join tour, it is sreved to pick up and drop off in the area of down town of Bangkok
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our staff up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line & Whatsapp chat: Mr.Frank +66(0) 9 1730 8740
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour: Redefining Shopping for the Ultimate Experience Floating markets are an amazing attraction and here in Thailand you can find the best, and one...
- Want to discover Maeklong Railway Market & Damneon Saduak Floating Mar?Then this private tour is the perfect solution! It is a 7-hour adrenaline-fueled adventure where you will...
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market + Elephant and Crocodile Farm Tour On one side, one of the most important and exotic markets in the world, and on the other, the incredible el...
- Damnern Saduak Floating Market, River Kwai Bridge & World War II Memorial In this tour, we will combine two unique experiences. First, we will visit the biggest and most im...
- DAMNERN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET + ROSE GARDEN THAI CULTURAL SHOW The most important floating market in the world and one of the most beautiful Thai shows you will ever ...
- SAMPARN ELEPHANT GROUND ZOO The Amazing Sampran Elephant & Crocodile Show: This is one of the most exotic shows you will see in your life: The Elephant Theme Show + The C...
- ROSE GARDEN & THAI CULTURAL SHOW Thailand is an exotic, beautiful and exciting land, and this Rose Garden Thai Cultural show is the perfect proof of it! If you want to join...