One Day Tour of Khao Yai, Big Mountain
ONE DAY OF A PRIVATE TOUR IN KHAO YAI: BIG MOUNTAIN
Have you already heard about the magnificent Khao Yai National Park?
If so, then now you need to know something else: this is the best tour you can join!
Why? Because we put at your disposal the following:
- A carefully-planned program engineered to meet your expectations and leave you 100% satisfied
- An experienced, professional and friendly English-speaking guide that will make your visit a real pleasure
- The most competitive prices (and special promotions for groups!)
What else could you ask for?
However, allow us to explain it more to you and show you why this attraction should be in your must-visit list!
Frequency: Every day
Departure: 07:30-19:30 hrs.
Highlight of the Tour: a private tour, PB Vineyard & Winery Tour, Khao Yai Art Museum, Piazza Palio, Primo Piazza Khao Yai, and lunch at famous restaurant at Krua Khao Yai
Price: Start from 1,650 Bath for a child and 1,500 Bath for an adult
Detail: Khao Yai National Park spans over four provinces, which are Sara Buri, Nakhon Ratchasima, Prachin Buri, and Nakhon Nayok. Khao Yai is the first national park in Thailand, comprising mixed forest, rainforest, and meadows all 400 – 1,000 meters above sea level. Sightseeing on Khao Yai is one of interesting things to do in many attractions around here like PB Vineyard & Winery Tour, Khao Yai Art Museum, Piazza Palio, Primo Piazza Khao Yai.
07:30hrs. Meet our English speaking staff at your hotel lobby and depart to Khao Yai
10:00-10:30hrs. visit PB Valley and get a “Vineyard & Winery Tour”
PB Vineyard & Winery Tour: It has introduced a Tourism Award winning “Vineyard & Winery Tour” with explanation about the various wines to promote the Khao Yai Wine Region as a new local & international tourist destination in Thailand.
12:00hrs. Go to the famous restaurant in Khao Yai “Krua Khao Yai” and having Thai Food for lunch
13:30hrs. Go to Khao Yai Art Museum
Khao Yai Art Museum: Hidden away on a small hill before you reach the national park, the 1,700-sq-meter space features the private collection of leading businessman Pongchai Chindasook. The gallery is packed with contemporary works by leading Thai artists, from Chalermchai Kositpipat's sculptures to Lampu Kansanoh's oil paintings, while the outdoors incorporates a sculpture garden.
14:30hrs. Go to Piazza Palio
Piazza Palio: Palio Khao Yai is a walking street intended for providing a hint of Italian style of village mall and recreation reflecting through its building and decorations.
15:30hrs. Go to Primo Piazza Khao Yai
Primo Piazza Khao Yai: Primo Piazza Khao Yai paints an unforgettable impression of tranquility- a place where leisure harmonizes with nature, stunning scenery, elegant Italian architecture, and cosy atmosphere make it a must visit landmark in Khao Yai.
16:30hrs. Going Back to Bangkok
19:30hrs. Arriving hotel in Bangkok
- Round trip private transfer from hotels or airports in Bangkok to Khao Yai and come back to hotel in Bangkok
- Admission ticket of all attraction in the program
- Lunch in the famous restaurant in Khao yai
- English speaking driver
- Tollway, petrol, and parking fee
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax|
- For children who those are higher than 90 CM but not exceed 130 CM will be charged 1,500 Bath per child
- For children who those are under 90 CM will be free of Charge
- For children who those are higher than 130 CM will be charged normal price as adult
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Private tour: itinerary is flexible.Pick up time is normally fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via e-mail
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic
- You can make a full payment(cash) directly at our staff up on meeting at the hotel
Please leave us a message
If you are interesting this tour, please you leave us your information like your name and last name, contact number, e-mail, the amount of members of your group, the date of traveling, and the name and address of the hotel in Bangkok in the contact form below here, so we will contact you back as soon as possible.
ONLINE BOOKING | ENQUIRY FROM
Hot Line & Whatsapp chat: Mr.Frank +66(0) 917-308-740